Sunday, November 22, 2009

For the past few days, i've been shopping online and eating alot. Cant stop ordering Mac and Pastamania.Currently my favourite hangout place would be Tampines 1, just love it there. The other day, Mom brought Sis and i shopping.Sis's bf helped us carry all the shopping bags. I bought Denim leggings. Wonder how to match them. Mom left early. The three of us ate at Subway, i ordered cheese steak and Cookies. Love it. Later i had yogurt ice-cream with peach and almond toppings from Jco. A must try! I'm craving it now. Later, nobody wanted to catch 2012 with me, so i msged Kenny and asked him to come down to Tampines and watch it with me. He did. The movie was nice, love the part where the aeroplane went swimming in the ocean. After the movie he wanted to go clubbing, but i decided to go home. Thats all , i'm waiting for the clothes i ordered online to arrive.
Subway, Eat fresh =D
P17-11-09_18.55
2012
2_174101362l




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com