Sunday, December 20, 2009

14th Monday-
Went to Little India with the usual. Sis and i did our eyebrows. Somehow i found that the shape didnt suit me. Bought a pair of comfortable brown Alibaba pants. Window shopped at 313@Somerset & Citylink. 313@Somerset is quite a nice place, unlike the shitplace Iluma. I'm definitely going back there again because i wanna get some stuff from Forever21 (: Later we slacked at Esplanade & had supper at Simpang Bedok.
4189701517_fbe229152b
4190460174_61b5069f91
16343_207003436618_633841618_3582306_313031_n
15th Tuesday-

Dad says that since we've been hanging out with Maxine so much,he's decided to bring her family out for dinner at Tanglin Club. Godpa,Melanie& Aunt Maria were invited too. Maxine's dad was out of town & Godma was still working, so they didnt come. We had Bread&butter, Soup & salad, Maincourse, Dessert & lastly Cheese,crackers & red wine. Splendid! Fine food and excellent service except for my main course, Aglio Olio. Tasted horrbile.
picnikfile_WFIUdL
19th Sat-
As usual, we were supposed to workout at the gym but it started to rain heavily, what a spoiler!
Jan came over, Maxine called to cancel the plans but still came over. We went over to the sportsclub to have our meal at Aston's. I just love their sirloin steak with two side dishes all just for $11.50. Its fucking delicious and cheap!
DSC06695
In the evening, we went to some new church in Pasir Ris for Youth mass.Going to church is as boring as watching paint dry. Ok i dont really mean to be blasphemous.Sis would kill me cos she's uhm quite a staunch catholic,Right? Anyway after mass,we were waiting outside the church for Javier to come & pick us up when this girl kept looking at me. I'm not sure for what reason but it was annoying. Her butt was quite big & without thinking, i told Kim " her backside's so big, i wonder how many times she's given birth." Kim's reaction was "Sooo bad!" and went on to remind me i had just come out of church& bla bla. Alrights i will learn to keep bad comments to myself. As mom always says " if you've got nothing nice to say, Shutup" I'm always learning & forever changing. Kicking off all the bad habits. Over to Maxine's place for Wine&Cheese! I loveee cheese. The type of cheese to go with your wine, crackers & grapes is called Camembert.
DSC06705
DSC06702
DSC06703
camembert
20th Sunday-
Went to EastCoast park with Nic & Max to cycle. I'm still desperately trying to get rid off all that cellulite. Mom, Dad & Nic have been saying that i've got back that radiant glow. Mom went on to say i can now go out with totally no makeup and still look alright. Before this, i had sullen, dull looking skin and if i went out without any makeup on, i looked just like a dead rat. Mom! why do you like saying that. Actually if a person is used to putting on makeup everyday, and suddenly goes without makeup for the first day, she'll look horrible compared to after a few days where the skin has gotten back its natural colour. Common sense! Actually i did play cheat by sun-tanning my face. This way i can go out everyday without any foundation on! I didnt take many photos because i'm not photogenic and find i always dont look quite the same as when i look in the mirror compared to the photos. I used to tell myself, i must look like that since i look like that in the photos, the photos are exactly what i look like now and photos do not lie until i saw all the photos of Nicola, totally dont look like her, its not uglier or prettier, just different. Thats where i understood what people meant by photogenic. I'm totally not photogenic. Look awkward in them. I envy those people who can take pretty pictures and look like that in real. I always take shit pictures & look like crap in them, therefore i've quit attempting to take nice photos.
Savouring the moment of youth to the fullest.
Dont need no one to stay alive, Just my will to survive.




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com