Saturday, July 10, 2010

sometimes i wonder whats happening to the internet. So many videos removed from youtube. Imeem got problem. Napster got problem. Friendster got problem, blogspot got problem. Diary-x got problem. Facebook sometimes got problem. Flickr got problem, photobucket got problem. Now my twitter got problem. So many problems. i dont remember lasttime internet have so many problems?? what sia... Sian... dont want to use the comp anymore. All the problems are, they ban this and that ban piracy and end up deleting all my stuff... Aarrgghhhh.... del my photos.. del my songs, del my posts, del my comments. Hahah i must be going crazy. Haha this post is the only post in the entire blog typed in singlish. i think? cos i cant be bothered anymore




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com